9 days – February 8 to 16, 2020
Travel to see the annual wildebeest migration, one of the most epic wildlife events on Earth. Serengeti national park is located in the Mara and Simiyu regions of Tanzania within the Serengeti ecosystem. You'll be able to see and capture the magnitude of over 1.5 million white bearded wildebeest and 250,000 zebra in their annual migration through the plains. Watch as the wildebeest cross through crocodile infested waters of the Mara River, your favorite African animals grazing through the plains, and predators looking for their next meal. This is the tour to capture beautiful, once in a lifetime, images.
NgoroNgoro Conservation Area is a protected area and a World Heritage Site located 180 km (110 mi) west of Arusha in the Crater Highlands area of Tanzania. The area is named after the Ngorongoro Crater, a large volcanic caldera within the area. Capture magnificent images of the "Big 5" and the stunning landscape that UNESCO calls "one of the greatest natural wonders".
- Airport transfer in Arusha
- Overnight stay on Day 1
- Accommodation on safari with full all meals (drinks not included)
- Park and Conservation fees
- Transportation and game drives on safari in 4 x 4 Land Cruisers with an English speaking driver.
- Complimentary bottled water on safari
- Government taxes inclusive of VAT and Tourism Levies
- Lunch on Day 9 at Arusha Coffee Lodge prior to departure
- Tips and portages
- Drinks and laundry
- Extra meals and visits not indicated
- Visa fees ($100 / Person)
- Personal medical and travel insurance
- International flights and departure taxes